Onsite dining at Cranberries
Call to reserve your table on 01297 33193
Our new onsite restaurant the Hideaway is available (pre-booked only) for group dining, evening, weddings and corporate days/events
Please call or email your requirements 01297 33193
Tailored menus available for any occasion
We aim to give our diners an all round fantastic experience from service to the stunning food that will be on offer in relaxed surroundings.
Our team are on a mission to being a new flavour to the area with 100% seasonal cooking and organic produce to create wholesome rustic dishes with modern twists, flavours and techniques!
We are also committed to bringing you fine wines and ample stocked bar with over 30 gins. So come along and try for yourself!
The first floor dining room is perfect for private dining or intimate wedding reception. Thank you to http://www.benleephotoimagery.co.uk/ for the images of Rachel and Gavin
Please ask for details…
Onsite and Local activities:
A stay at Cranberries can be so much more than just a break from work. You may want to indulge in a pastime you have never tried before, do something daring or amusing. Perhaps you want to treat yourself to a spot of pampering. Go on then, what’s stopping you? The choice is yours…
ONSITE ACTIVITIES INCLUDE
- Cocktail party
- Gin Experience
- Circus skills
- Vintage Tea Party
- Chocolate making experience
- Life Drawing/Art Class
- Onsite Spa
- Rodeo Bull
OFFSITE ACTIVITIES – transport can be arranged
- Lyme Rib Rides, providing both fast and leisurely boat trips for the whole family, groups and hens
- Shooting experience: http://www.thetunnel.co.uk/ a unique experience for any adrenaline junkie and shooting enthusiast
- sea fishing: a relaxing boat trip to sea, with friends and family
- canoeing and kayaking: Dartmoor, the place for water based, exhilarating fun
- shooting range: be an action hero, indoors, with a hand or machine gun
- go karting and quad biking: drive fast around the track, compete for the cup
- cycling: hire or bring your own; experience and see the glorious countryside
- walking & hiking: free so enjoy the countryside with the stunning Devon views
- 4X4 off-road driving: at Honiton Range Rovers, a day of pure excitement
Be brave, be bold, be energetic or calm, just relax and enjoy, however you choose.
A minimum of 12 people are needed for some activities, so prices may vary according to numbers. Transport can be arranged for any offsite activities or places to visit.
For full details of things to do with pricing download Activities at Cranberries Sept 15